Whether the motion is for strength training or sport specific, the Bodycraft LHFTG Functional Trainer with its independently adjustable cable columns allows you to train the way you move.
You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body, improving coordination, balance and increasing core strength.
- Accessory Kit: 2 single handles, long bar, sport stick (allows for complex movements to simulate tennis, golf and baseball swings), tricep rope, chin/push-up assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, integrated multi-grip chin bar (help users build upper body and handgrip strength), DVD and attached exercise guidebook.
- Cable Column Pulleys: Independent Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 different height positions, rotate 180 degrees and allow you to train from every angle and height.
- Weight Stack: Dual 200LB weight stacks allow for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and a greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack:Dual 200lb (91 KG) weight stacks. Theweight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 200lb (91 KG). Weight stack provides up to a total of 100lb(45.5 KG)resistance in 5lb (2.25 KG)increments. This ratio allows forextremely smooth action, lower increment weightincreases, and a greater range of motion.
- Assembled Dimensions:102cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 209cm (H).
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- A long bar that attaches to both sides
- A short bar that attaches to one side
- Tricep rope
- Multi-grip chin-up bar
- Nylon strap that attaches to both sides for assisted chin-ups
- Ankle strap
- 2 single handles
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.