From Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation Exercises – theBodycraft LGXP Home Gym does it all!
Wide ovalsteel tubing combines with laser cut functional training arms and aluminium accentend caps to createthis compact and attractive home gym.
- Comes with graphite acrylic panel.
- Easy adjusting seat!Simply reach down and squeeze the adjustment handle. The spring-loaded seat will automatically raise or lower using your own body weight.
- Up to 400lb (181.5kg) resistancefrom the standard 200lb (91kg) weight stack! Simply hook the permanently attached ‚Äúdouble-up” cables to the functional training arms and the resistance is doubled.
- Orthopaedic seat back!Seat and seat back are made with a dual-density foam, soft on top, dense underneath. The exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Extremely versatile – hundreds of strength training exercises can be performed on the Bodycraft LGXP! Train for your specific activity, sports general toning, or for pure strength and size!
- A complete lower body station!Resistance is automatically double on the leg press, providing up to 400lb (181.5kg) of resistance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
- Frame:Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25″ x 1.75″ oval steel tubing.
- Pulleys:4″ and 3″ diameter fibreglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable:Flexible nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000lb (907kg) tensile strength.
- Accessories:Two multi-position, D-ring handles, lat pull bar, row/curl bar, ankle straps, water bottle, workout DVD and workout book are all included.
- Weight Stack:Provides up to 400lb (181.5kg) of resistance.
- Assembled Dimensions:165cm (65″) W x 168cm (66″) L x 208cm (82″) H.
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.