Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. The Bodycraft LF660G Hip Sled was built with that in mind.
From the heavy gauge steel to the industrial-grade linear bearings, the Bodycraft LF660G Leg Press is built to withstand the toughest workouts for a lifetime!
The hip sled’sextra removable pads allow for donkey squats and donkey calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar. This eliminates the spinal compression associated with heavy weights on your shoulders.
- The Hip Sled features a fully adjustable footplate/back pad.
- Adjustable shoulder pads allow for a wide range of user heights. This also allows us to make the Bodycraft Hip Sled a machine smaller than most.
- It has a fully adjustable footplate for any desired angle. Footplate also folds out of the way for Hack Squats.
- Bodycraft manufactures industrial grade linear bearings! Plastic wheels tend to flatten over time. Linear bearings never flatten or wear out, ensuring smooth, consistent performance for a lifetime!
- 1000-pound weight capacity!
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.