The SCT800 Commercial treadmill is extremely durable, weighing in at over 159kgs.
Perfect treadmill for any facility that has up to 1500 members!
The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame & aluminium console masts & side rails makes it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers & runners.
- Bright, tri-color LED console with programming very similar to our other C series consoles
- Quick speed & incline keys to save time & make workouts more efficient
- Contact & wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective training zone
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect & extend the life of the motor & control board
- Motor HP – Label:3.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
- Power:AC120V, 15A / AC230V, 10A
- Console Display:LED Display
- TV Function:No
- USB Port:No
- Programs:Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, 5K Run, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol), 2 HR, 4 Readiness Tests
- Telemetric HR Receiver:Yes
- Speed Range:0.5-12MPH / 0.8-20KPH
- Incline Motor Range:0-15%
- HR Hand Pulse:Yes
- Running Surface Size:152.5cm (L) x 56cm (W)
- Belt:Habasit¬Æ– 2 ply, 2.5mm
- Roller Size:75mm
- Running Deck:We use a 1″ reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra-long life
- Deck:1″ / 25mm thick
- Deck Cushioning:6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Assembled Dimension:212.5cm (L) x 88.5cm (W) x 144cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight:181kg
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.