Commercial ultra-smooth spin bike with magnetic resistance, 14kg flywheel, and a top quality comfortable saddle.
** Computer (for displaying speed, distance, etc.) sold separately.
- Flywheel: 14kg rotates on precision sealed SKF bearings
- Resistance: Magnetic Resistance (Resistance knob raises and lowers a set of magnets that interact with the eddy current, creating a silent and maintenance-free resistance mechanism)
- Console: Console optional extra (see related products below)
- Frame: Heavy Duty Steel Frame, Coated with Two-Phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- Seat: Top Quality, built for comfort saddle
- Drive system: Automotive quality Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt
- Handlebars: Comfortable foam-covered handlebars are great for leaning forward on long workouts
- Bottle holder: Easy-access drink bottle holder in front of the handlebars.
- Pedals: Aluminium alloy pedals with toe straps
- Crank: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Dimensions: 109cm Long x 61cm Wide x 119cm High
- Transport Wheels: 2 on the front of bike
- User capacity: 136kg
- Other features: The unique Hexagonal shaped steel posts ensure a snug fit. When tightened, two faces of the hexagonal tube are engaged.
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.