This amazing Spirit commercial upright bike is the perfect bike for home, office, school, gym and hotel.
Super comfortable seat and easy to adjust. 40 levels of resistance and a huge 180kg capacity have this bike in the highest of classes.
This Spirit bike is also self-generating so no need for power leads on the floor.
The SCU800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the SCU800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
- Contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- Oversized foot pedals with a fast latching system.
- Dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit.
- ConsoleDisplay:Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/ 20-Character Message Center, Heart Rate % Profile
- TV Function:No
- USB Port:No
- Programs:Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (YMCA Protocol), 2 Heart Rate
- Telemetric HR Receiver:Yes
- Seat Adjustment:Up / Down
- Crank Length:13″ / 330.2mm
- Flywheel Weight:13.6 KG
- Drive System:Self Generator
- Resistance Level:1-40
- Incline Level:No
- Handlebar Control:No
- Assembled Dimension:108cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 136cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight: 180KG
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.