Utilising Bodycraft’s Eddy Current Technology, the VR200 offers a broad range of resistance to suit various fitness levels.
This air and magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a small compact design, making it a great choice if you’re short on space.
This rowing machine is best suited to home gym environments and/or first-time buyers, as it is much more simplistic compared to other models in the Bodycraft VR collection.
- Resistance:Level 1 – Air resistance. Level 2 through 8 – Air and magnetic resistance.
- Resistance System:Control knob is within reach of the user for changes on the fly.
- Handlebar:Lightweight, rubber coated aluminium handle.
- Travel:34″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’4″.
- Seat:Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold:Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjusting foot straps and heel stop for asolid push off.
- Track:Extruded aluminium mono-rail – high strength T13 aluminium.
- Handlebar Drive:Premium Nylon belt/ Heavy duty commercial clutch and return spring.
- Support Legs:Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm:Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage:Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display:Time, Distance (Metres), Calories Burned (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual Mode:Quick Start
- Sleep Mode:Automaticshutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.