Tone your muscles and develop core strength with the Bodycraft KVR400 Rowing Machine. Great for home or gym use!
Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that.
- Resistance:Level 1 Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar:Lightweight, rubber coated aluminium handle.
- Travel:5inch of travel will accommodate users up to 6inch.
- Seat:Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold:Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track:Extruded aluminium mono-rail high strength T13 aluminium.
- Handle:Drivepremium nylon belt.
- Support Legs:Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm:Allows for height and angle adjustments.
- Storage:Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available
- Display showsTime, Date, Distance (Metres), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual modeQuick Start or Race
- ProgramsManual and Race
- Goal Programs:Time, Distance (Metres), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System16 levels
- Sleep featureauto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.