ON DISPLAY IN STORE NOW. SMOOTH, STRONG AND DURABLE. COME TRY IT OUT!!!
The SXE195 is our entry-level elliptical. It is just as dependable as our other models, but with fewer programs & features.
This model is very appealing to someone that wants a reliable unit without the adjustability & added features.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible & comfortable: adjustable console angle, tablet-friendly reading rack & adjustable cooling fan keep you encouraged to workout longer.
- 7.5" (190.5mm) Bright blue backlit LCD screen.
- Smooth 20" (508mm) stride is the optimal length for user comfort.
- Durable track system with concave roller wheels & aluminium rails for added stability & durability.
- Narrow 2" (50.8mm) pedal spacing with 2-degree inversion angle provides a comfortable foot placement for users of any size.
- Adjustable console angle, tablet-friendly reading rack & cooling fan for added comfort.
- Contact & wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter not included).
- Resistance:20 Levels
- Console:7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan
- Programs:Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, Interval, HR 1
- Heart Rate:Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Not Included
- Track System:Single Rail
- Stride Length:20"
- Flywheel:11 KG
- Handle Bars:Foam
- Assembled Dimension:177.8cm (L) x 55.9cm (W) x 165.1cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight:159 KG
- Net Weight:77 KG
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.