The SCE850 adjustable stride Elliptical Trainer combines our robust & compact front-drive elliptical design with the ability to customise your ideal stride motion from 18 to 24 inches (457mm to 610mm).
Our narrow 2 (50mm) pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, & ability to simulate a walk/jog/run through electronically adjustable stride adjustment combine to give you the ultimate cardio workout for your users.
- Electronically adjustable stride length from 18 to 24 inches (457mm to 610mm) in 1/2 inch (13mm) increments.
- Multi-position hand grips with remote resistance and stride controls.
- Dual track with shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability & durability.
- 2 Degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- Power:AC 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- ConsoleDisplay:Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w / 20-Character Message Center, Heart Rate % Profile
- TV Function:No
- USB Port:No
- Programs:Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, 2 Custom, 2 Heart Rate
- Telemetric HR Receiver:Yes
- Stride Length:Adjustable, 18″-24″ / Adjustable, 457-610mm
- Flywheel Weight:13.6 KG
- Drive System:ECB
- Resistance Level:1-20
- Incline Level:No
- Handlebar Control:Level & Stride
- Hand-Pulse: Yes
- Assembled Dimension:213cm (L) x 81.5cm (W) x 176.5cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight:205 KG
FREE LOCAL SHIPPING
For over 16+ years we have been providing exceptional delivery service to our loyal customers and new customers. We have offered free delivery within 20km of our Fountain Gate store 3805 and this service has served us well over the years. With rising fuel costs we are still going to provide our FREE DELIVERY within 20km of our store in Narre Warren, Victoria!!!
Manic Fitness also offer an assembly service to help make your home fitness equipment setup a breeze. Assembly costs vary depending on the piece of equipment and where it is going.
When you purchase from us we will work out a price for assembly, time for delivery and ensure we have easy access for our driver. Communication is the key here as we want to protect our drivers and avoid injuries.
If we need to oursource the delivery to a freight company then their individual policies will apply. Again, the more information you provide, the less chance of something going wrong!
Manic Fitness prices shown on the checkout for delivery costs are for our standard delivery times, which are 9am – 5pm weekdays. However we can deliver after hours and on weekends if this suits you better. We understand not everyone is home during normal working hours so we can work with you for sure! Please be sure to contact our team or make a note on your purchase to discuss delivery options.
Our aim is to help our customers get their fitness equipment as quickly as possible
Right now, with floods and COVID delays, you can expect your delivery within 5 days if you are located within Victoria and within 10 days if you are outside of Victoria.
Thanks again to all our customers aged 16+.